How we support you
Who we are
Our Customer Team comprises both Support and Success professionals who have a wealth of knowledge and experience, collectively spanning over 50 years!
What we do
- Our Support Team are your main port of call for help, reporting issues or giving feedback. We work closely with all other teams to ensure you get a timely response and resolution to any issues that arise, for example, liaising with our development team to solve issues, scheduling in any required maintenance and feeding back to you. We also monitor your uptime and let you know about scheduled downtime or wider unexpected technical issues.
- Our Customer Success professionals can advise you on how your Acclaim solution/s can be used most effectively within your organisation, work with you to establish what success looks like for you, and facilitate onboarding & training sessions. If you're on our Enterprise Plan, one of our dedicated experts will be assigned to your account.
What we value
- Communication. We value effective, concise, informative communication. We try and avoid jargon where possible, explain what we mean in simple terms and get to the point! We know you're busy, so we aim to get the key information to you in the best way at all times.
- Feedback. Feedback is key to our success. Good or bad, we genuinely want to know what you think. We won't be offended! (You can report feedback directly from your Acclaim solution by clicking the "Feedback" or "Help us improve" buttons.)
- Accountability. Everyone makes mistakes, but the skill is learning from them. When we make a mistake, we'll tell you, work out why it happened, and endeavour to not let it happen again. See also...
- Honesty. We believe that honesty is always the best policy. If we don't know how to solve your problem, we'll tell you, and then get going to find a solution.
- Respect. We're all only human. We have good days and bad days. We'll always treat you with respect and politely request that you extend the same courtesy to us.
- Security. Your security (and ours) is paramount. And that's why we have banking-grade security and encryption on all critical systems. There's things you can do to maintain good security too, like setting a really secure password, or never sending us your banking information by email.
- Innovation. No, we're not just saying it. Innovating means a better end result for you, for example, automating our processes, cutting out unnecessary steps, and improving our tools and software, can all mean we solve a problem more quickly and more effectively.
- A really good bug report. We've put in tools to help you report a bug to us with minimum effort on your part. Our tool tells us what page you were on, your browser and screen size, any errors in the code that you may have encountered, and allows you to provide an annotated screenshot if you wish. However, if something is less obvious from a screenshot, let us know what you expected to happen. Give us as much information as you can, and we'll be able to fix it much more quickly.
Other sources of help
- In-platform help – in Acclaim Products, look for the "i" icons! In Acclaim Ideas, look for the "?" icons.
- YouTube - Acclaim Ideas customers can view our help videos, podcast recordings and more
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
See below for an extract from our SLA on what you can expect from Acclaim Support.
Our Support Team hours are Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm UK GMT/BST, excluding English bank and public holidays .
We will strive to make sure that your instance will be available for 99.9% of the Covered Hours in a calendar month (being 24 hours per day excluding scheduled maintenance).