About Sopheon Innovation is about getting your most powerful ideas to market.
Apply to join Team Sopheon today!
We seek creative, enthusiastic future Sopheonites who embrace a spirit of curiosity and discovery.
Innovation is about getting your most powerful ideas to market.
That’s why we’re here. Sopheon sets the standard in developing the tools you need to capture the ideas in front of you that have the highest potential (value, adoption, impact), and capitalize on them by efficiently and effectively getting them into customers’ hands. Forever finding new ways forward is how even the most creative companies keep achieving sustainable, profitable futures.
If this sounds like something you want to get behind, come join us!
Sopheon, forever finding new ways forward
Applying and interviewing at Sopheon
You are applying to an equal opportunity employer who will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or national origin.
- Includes sending a resume or CV to email@example.com
- A variety of interview methods and types depending on the position, including a phone, video, face to face, technical, cultural, one on one or several interviewers.
- May require consent to and successful completion of a background check prior to employment.
- May require consent to and successful completion of a drug screening.
- May require citizenship of the country in which you are applying to work for certain roles.
We are entrepreneurial
- We are experts at innovation because we understand its challenges and opportunities.
- We are action-oriented and focused on solutions.
- We embrace the spirit of discovery and forever finding new ways forward.
We are customer focused
- Our customers look to us for guidance and wisdom; our team members deliver it no matter what it takes.
- We are responsive, dedicated, and driven to achieve outsized results.
- We do what it takes to meet each customer’s needs and deliver successful outcomes.
We are empowered
- We break down walls between business units, geographies, and skill sets.
- We are collaborative, inclusive, and transparent with each other.
- Our individual experiences make the entire team stronger.
Just a few of the perks
- Remote-friendly distributed work environment
- Regular social get-togethers, happy hours and barbeques
- Extensive health, wellness, and mindfulness benefits
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Company-matched pension & 401K programs
- Generous paid time off
- Paid volunteer days
- Casual, collaborative, and social environment
- Office "fringe benefits" like beverages and snacks
- Regular social functions for team-building and fun
- Amazing coworkers who become friends
- U.S. price transparency