Improve Innovation Processes and Decision-Making Across the New Product Development Lifecycle
Your innovation management plan must translate into viable products and positive business results. Companies invest large amounts of time, energy, resources, and capital to create new products and bring them to market. But nearly one out of every three new products is a commercial failure.1
Using a structured, automated innovation process management solution together with proven best practices and methodologies to manage innovation can dramatically increase the likelihood of a product’s success, resulting in greater revenues and profits.
Accolade is a flexible, modular software solution designed to provide your organization with the process foundation and strategic decision-making support needed to speed the right new products to market. Accolade can automate any new product development (NPD) methodologies and processes, including Stage-Gate®, Agile, PACE®, DFSS, Waterfall, DoD 5000, Lean Six Sigma, phase-gate, and many more.
- Integrate product and project data to improve project visibility and decision-making.
- Easily define and adopt best-practice innovation processes.
- Improve collaboration, communication and accountability among global, cross-functional teams.
- Streamline the day-to-day project management tasks of the innovation team.
- Empower strategic decision-making at every stage and gate of the innovation initiative.
- Reduce administrative burden and encourage knowledge reuse.
- Continuously measure and improve innovation and new product development process and project performance.
- Reduce time spent preparing for, and participating in, gate or status / progress meetings.
- Improve your time-to-market performance by getting the right products to market ? on time, on plan, and on budget.
Accolade's powerful process models enable you to go beyond new product development and innovation processes, to manage other key business processes, projects or initiatives such as Six Sigma, capital development, cost reduction, commercial innovation, marketing programs, mergers and acquisitions, IT projects, technology acquisition, etc.
The Accolade Mobile app extends access and capabilities to monitor and track innovation projects from anywhere via mobile devices and keep up-to-date on the status of critical priorities and actions.
Integration with Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint and other systems including SAP, Oracle, various PLM systems and more, enables sharing and coordination of project plans and data between Accolade and your operational and execution systems. In addition, Accolade’s rich application programming interface (API) and automated data loading tools make it easy to integrate the software with other project-related data sources, such as ERP and time-tracking systems.
What Customers Say
“Parker’s goal, simply stated, is to increase revenue and profit from new products. The strategic blueprint for achieving that goal is in place, but its success depends upon having the right methodologies and tools to support implementation. Accolade gives us a best-practices communication network with a common, business-driven language for design engineering. For the first time, we will have the ability to collaborate simultaneously across all eight Parker operating groups, located throughout 46 countries and in multiple time zones.”
Learn more about how you can use Accolade to improve the performance of your innovation process and project management initiatives:
Stage-Gate® is a registered trademark of Stage-Gate Inc.