New Functionality & Enhancements
- Acclaim Projects has a new and improved Project Header
The project header on Acclaim Projects has been updated with a newer, sleeker look, and reorganized to present your project information in a more easier and digestible layout.
- New collapsible sections for Current Schedule, Schedule Baseline, Current Financial, and Financial Baseline.
- Old hamburger menu with actions moved from top-left, to two new menus on the top-right, Actions and Reports.
- Retained toggles allow users to view Health Score comparisons between baselines (Status Comparisons button), and to view the Health Score with only ongoing tasks included (Ongoing Tasks button).
- If a project is a sub-project, its parent project is linked on the breadcrumb next to your project name.
- Status and Planning Mode are now displayed next to your project name. The option to change the project's Planning Mode between Forward and Reverse now lives in the Actions menu.
- Project Manager and Project Sponsor avatars are displayed on the top-right.
- The Add Project icon has moved to the Top Acclaim Projects Navigation Menu
The Add Project light bulb icon has been replaced by a new button, +Project, located on your header, matching the new Acclaim Projects UI updates.
- The Quick Search Box for Projects has moved to the Top Acclaim Projects Navigation Menu
- You can now add Custom Attributes to your Timecard
With this release of Acclaim Projects, users with the ability to access Custom Attributes can edit specific Project-Level and Task-Level Custom Attributes to appear on Timecards, allowing for more useful information to be displayed here.
To enable this functionality, a user with the appropriate rights to edit Custom Attributes must locate and select the Show on Timecard? check-box associated with each Custom Attribute required.
- Acclaim Projects now enforces mandatory Custom Attribute fields on the Project Overview tab
With this release, Acclaim Projects ensures that all required custom fields are completed when on the Project Overview tab of your Online Project Editor, prompting users to enter values into mandatory fields before saving.
- Fixed issue with Financials page PDF Export
Previously, when exporting the Cash Flow tab to a PDF, the table would be repeated in the document. This has been corrected with this release of Acclaim Projects, and the export now behaves as expected.
Deprecated or Removed Functionality
Acclaim Projects no longer has the option to switch to the prior version of the Timeline. Previously, this option was available for administrators via the Administer > Company page. This is no longer the case; the new Timeline will replace any older versions still in use.