Are your CPG innovation processes set up to fail?
Successfully developing and launching new products is vital to the growth of CPG organizations. Innovative Consumer Goods organizations rely on constant feedback and a structured launch approach, but according to recent research conducted by Consumer Goods Technology (CGT) and Sopheon, nearly 40% of new products fail to meet profit objectives.
The latest research infographic explains:
- Why new products fail to meet revenue projections
- What the common challenges CPG companies face when innovating and launching new products
- Why competitive differentiation – and competitive insights – are critical for new product success
- How new project management strategies can take product launches from concept to profit
- How CPG leaders can implement a more structured, efficient, and process-independent approach to product innovation
To download this infographic, please provide the following information.