Sustainability is a central element in Evonik’s “Leading Beyond Chemistry” purpose. Evonik provides innovative solutions that help to make lives more sustainable, more healthy, and more comfortable. It’s their way of making the world a little better every day.
Join us for a conversation with Dr. Sebastian Roos, Innovation Management at Evonik, and Paul Heller, Sopheon Chief Evangelist, and learn how Evonik aims to actively shape the transformation to a more sustainable economy and way of life as a driving force and solution provider. With their products and solutions, they want to make life better, both today and for future generations.
In this webinar, Dr. Sebastian Roos and Paul Heller will discuss:
- How to bring sustainability into your innovation strategy
- Evonik’s approach to sustainability challenges and the rising demand for products and services that demonstrate a good balance of economic, ecological, and social factors
- How the R&D portfolio is steered on an operative project level
- How Evonik’s R&D teams implement the sustainability criteria into Accolade®
- How the company optimizes its processes along the entire value chain to further reduce its carbon foot- or handprint further
We hope this conversation inspires you to take action and thrive sustainably!