Accolade has added new and advanced features that will simplify your user experience, support detailed financial sharing between Accolade and Acclaim Projects, and advance your portfolio & scenario planning.
Here are the latest Accolade 15.3 features:
- An improved UI in the Time View: Build highly visual Gantt chart views that can be turned on with the flip of a switch and easily communicate project status.
- New conditional formatting report features: Portfolio managers can now see condensed views of large reports and spot their most important decision criteria “at a glance.”
- New Role-based Edit Rights in Layouts: Accolade 15.3 now allows process designers to configure additional editing rights on layouts for specific roles easily. As a result, layouts can be opened up for editing by project team members, providing an additional way to create project data.
- Financial integration with Acclaim Projects: New customers using Acclaim Projects can now send actual and planned costs back and forth between Acclaim Projects and Accolade. This feature allows volumes of financial information stored in Acclaim projects to be subtotaled and sent to Accolade (nightly), which can be rolled up into a single line to make it easy to see monthly totals. Now integrated financial information is made visible for every project!
- Advanced portfolio and scenario planning: Within the native Accolade interface, you can create & view the impact of scenario changes by constraining and filtering out projects that do not meet your defined criteria. This benefits portfolio planners and managers trying to maximize the value of their projects across their portfolios - without intervention from users with higher-level access.
- New out-of-the-box Process Models: New customers can begin driving their innovation initiatives on day one, with less configuration work needed to accelerate time to value.