“The more companies we work with, the more we learned, and the more we understood that there was something much bigger here than just new product development.” – Paul Heller
This week on Innovative Talks:
- What Sopheon started doing back in the 90’s in the Netherlands
- How linguistic analysis helped identify protocols for hospitals
- When Sopheon came to the US
- The merger between Sopheon and Teltech
- How the term “New Product Development” changed into “Innovation”
- Sopheon’s mission through innovation
- The origin of Sopheon’s name
This Podcast is brought to you by Sopheon
Thanks for tuning into this week's episode of Innovation Talks. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
For additional information around new product development or corporate Innovation, sign up for Sopheon’s newsletter where we share news and industry best practices monthly!