Vali Maria Bluma is the Transformation Office Lead in Operations Excellence at Evonik, one of the world's leading specialty chemical companies. Her specialties include lean management, change management, idea management, and corporate culture—working with teams in Europe, China, and the USA. Vali Maria previously worked for Heraeus, E.ON Ruhrgas and EnBW. She has a Master's degree in Political Sciences from the University of Bremen. Vali Maria joins me today to discuss change management. She shares her definition of change management and highlights the emotional states people experience along the change curve. She reveals the challenges of change, including end-user communication and trust. She explains why it is vital to describe the scope, objective, and purpose of the program and leverage media. Vali Maria also identifies future trends across diversity, management styles, and management structure.
"Change is not magic; you can make it happen. And, if I can do it, you can do it too." - Vali Maria Bluma
This week on Innovation Talks:
- Defining change management and setting up measures to get from one state to another
- Why you need to plan resources to approach and support change measures
- The language that facilitates and helps people understand change
- How to present a change program to stakeholders and management teams
- Striving for continuous improvement and managing change impacts
- Setting goals to achieve sustainability and the future of the chemicals industry
- Changing your organization and driving diversity and different viewpoints
This Podcast is brought to you by Sopheon Thanks for tuning into this week's episode of Innovation Talks. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
For additional information around new product development or corporate innovation, sign up for Sopheon's newsletter where we share news and industry best practices monthly! The fastest way to do this is to go to sopheon.com and click here.