Adam Brotman is the co-founder and co-CEO of Forum3, an organization committed to building and partnering with creators, brands, and projects that leverage the unique innovations and creativity unlocked by Web3. Prior to co-founding Forum3, Adam served as the Chairman and CEO of Brightloom and the CEO of J.Crew. He also served as the EVP for Global Retail Operations at Starbucks. Adam holds a BA in Classical Civilizations specializing in Business & Administration from UCLA and a JD from the University of Washington School of Law.
Andy Sack is the co-CEO of Forum3. He also serves as a managing partner at KeenCapital—a fund of blockchain native venture funds—and co-founder and managing partner of Founders Co-op. He was the former CEO of The Body Shop Digital as well as the founder and Executive Chairman of Lighter Capital. Andy holds a BA from Brown University and received his MBA from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Adam and Andy join me today to discuss cultivating brand loyalty through generative AI and other emerging technologies. They share insight on how companies can successfully navigate the rapidly evolving AI landscape. They illustrate how emerging tech has allowed Gen Z and Millennials to become a new generation of “creator-consumers.” They also highlight how generative AI can unlock creativity and help brands transition from transactional connections to emotional connections.
“As social media has evolved, today’s consumer doesn’t want to be marketed or sold to. The successful brands are the ones that invite consumers to participate and engage with them.” - Andy Sack
This week on Innovation Talks:
- Adam and Andy’s backgrounds and professional journeys
- Using AI and emerging technology to tell your brand’s story
- Forum 3’s mission and how it’s creating Hive 3 to help brands and AI creators collaborate and tell stories
- How brands like Starbucks, Balenciaga, and Heinz are exploring AI
- Generative AI and the privacy of brands
- The significance of AI and data-driven strategies in the evolving marketing landscape
- Rapid AI development across various tech giants like Microsoft, Meta, Google, and Amazon
- Challenges and opportunities for companies navigating the fast-paced AI landscape
- The emotional shift in consumer behavior and the role of AI in fostering emotional connections
- The importance of emotional connections in the digital age
- Social media, influencers, and the evolving ways consumers express their feelings about brands
- Starbucks' digital innovation, Starbucks Odyssey, and its impact on consumer engagement
- Brand innovation amid rapid AI and tech development
Connect with Adam Brotman:
- Adam Brotman on LinkedIn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Andy Sack:
- Andy Sack on LinkedIn
- Email: email@example.com
Connect with Forum3:
Connect with Hive3:
This Podcast is brought to you by Sopheon
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Innovation Talks. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
For additional information around new product development or corporate innovation, sign up for Sopheon’s newsletter where we share news and industry best practices monthly! The fastest way to do this is to go to sopheon.com and click here.