The company listed on the AIM market in London in 1996 and then in 1997 on the Euronext in the Netherlands.
In September 2012, the company moved its Dutch listing from the Euronext to the Alternext. In June 2013, the company implemented a capital reorganization which had the effect of reducing the number of shares in issue by 20:1 from approximately 146 million to approximately 7.3 million. In May 2015, following Euronext Amsterdam’s decision to close down its Alternext segment, Sopheon delisted from Alternext. The Company remains listed on AIM.
The indicative reporting timetable for the coming year is as follows:
|Preliminary statement of annual report||March 22, 2018|
|Half yearly report||August 23, 2018|
In addition to the above dates, Sopheon's Annual General Meeting is held in mid-June. The full annual report for the prior year is made available on this Web site with hard copy available upon written request. The notice and agenda for the 2017 Annual General Meeting was sent to registered shareholders in advance, and all resolutions were duly passed at the meeting. Copies of the agenda are also available on this Web site.
- In November 1999, Sopheon acquired AppliedNet, a software integration services company that was founded in Berkshire, UK in 1985.
- In September 2000, Sopheon acquired Teltech Resource Network Corporation, a research and knowledge management services company that was founded in Minneapolis, MN in 1984.
- In July 2001, Sopheon acquired the German-based Technology and Information Services division (AIT) of Aventis Research & Technologies.
- In November 2001, Sopheon acquired Orbital Software Holdings, a knowledge management solutions provider that was founded in Edinburgh, UK in 1994.
- In July 2003, Sopheon divested its U.S. information management (IM) business.
- In August 2003, Sopheon divested its German information management (IM) business.
- In June 2007, Sopheon acquired Alignent Software Inc., a vendor of collaborative roadmapping software solutions that was founded in Irvine, CA in 2001.