Third Release in 12 months Includes New, Updated and Enhanced Capabilities to Accelerate Enterprise Innovation Management and New Product Development Processes
MINNEAPOLIS and LONDON—February 19, 2015—Sopheon, the international provider of software, expertise, and best practices for Enterprise Innovation Performance, announced today the latest version of its Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management (EIM) solution.
Accolade release 9.3 includes new, updated and enhanced capabilities across the Accolade solution suite to support the continuing evolution of customer and market requirements for an integrated solution across the entire innovation and new product development (NPD) lifecycle. The new and enhanced capabilities in Accolade release 9.3 demonstrate Sopheon’s continuing commitment to its mission to provide world-class solutions for exceptional long-term growth and profitability through sustainable innovation.
This new release further extends Sopheon’s market leadership to help companies get even more from their innovation and new product development investments. Some of the new, enhanced and updated capabilities in Accolade release 9.3 include:
- New Collaborative Workflow flexibility and automation capabilities for even more efficiency, faster cross-functional collaboration and improved decision-making.
- Numerous visibility and user adaptability enhancements in the Innovation Planning and Roadmapping solutions for Canvas, Grid and Gantt views applicability and usability by different classes of users and reviewers. These enhancements also enable broader collaborative development of strategic plans and roadmaps across organizational functional areas.
- Additional visibility, flexibility and management control options for the Time Tracking component to further reduce overhead and improve productivity.
- Enhanced flexibility in Project Creation and Management for faster and more efficient management and execution of projects moving through the development lifecycle.
- Increased capability for using Accolade Portfolio Center™ and Portfolio Optimizer as a stand-alone solution by directly editing and updating project data imported from other systems. This further extends the previously provided capabilities for companies to use Accolade’s powerful portfolio management and optimization on projects and portfolio data managed in other systems.
- Various other new capabilities and enhancements throughout the Accolade suite that will enable Accolade users to accomplish more with less effort, more effectively.
Sopheon’s Accolade solution enables cross-functional decision-making to define and manage innovation investments throughout the innovation and new product development lifecycle.
This is the third Accolade product release by Sopheon over the past twelve months, demonstrating the value we place on servicing customer needs and market trends with a regular timely cadence of product additions, updates and enhancements.
Don Sarno, Chief Operating Officer at Sopheon who, along with the Product Management team, works closely with customers and buyers on product plans, stated:
“This release represents a major ‘refresh’ of our Strategic Planning and Roadmapping solutions based on thousands of hours of direct user research and input. We are thankful to our many customers who have been instrumental in providing invaluable insight to their working environment and user needs. We have positive early feedback and customer intentions and plans to move forward with release 9.3 of our industry leading, fully integrated innovation platform.”
Accolade release 9.3 is available immediately for purchase and implementation. All Sopheon Accolade customers who are current on Maintenance and Support program fees are entitled to receive updates to their currently licensed products for this and future release upgrades at no additional cost.
Sopheon, Accolade, Accolade Roadmapping, Innovation Planner, Portfolio Center and Process Manager are all trademarks of Sopheon plc.
Sopheon partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Performance solutions including software, expertise, and best practices to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle, including strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, portfolio management and resource planning. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange and on the Alternext Exchange in the Netherlands.