Sopheon, the international provider of software, expertise, and best practices for Enterprise Innovation Performance, announced today the latest version of its Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management solution. With Accolade 9.3, Sopheon continues to deliver on its strategic objective and promise to provide world-class software, domain expertise, and best practices for businesses to achieve exceptional long-term growth and profitability through sustainable innovation. This is the third Accolade product release by Sopheon over the past twelve months, demonstrating our commitment to service customer needs and market trends with a regular timely cadence of product additions, updates and enhancements. Updates and improvements in the latest release include:
- Additional Collaborative Workflow flexibility for greater efficiency, collaboration and decision-making.
- A number of enhancements in the Innovation Planning and Roadmapping Canvas, Grid and Gantt views for different classes of users and reviewers, also facilitating greater cross-organizational functional collaboration.
- Increased visibility, flexibility and management control options for the Time Tracking
- Enhanced flexibility in Project Creation and Management for faster and more efficient management and execution of projects moving through the development lifecycle.
- Increased capability to use Accolade Portfolio Center™ and Portfolio Optimizer as a stand-alone solution by directly editing and updating project data imported from other systems.
- Various other new capabilities and enhancements throughout the Accolade solution suite that will bring added capabilities and productivity for users to accomplish more, with less effort, more effectively.
“This release represents a major ‘refresh’ of our Strategic Planning and Roadmapping solutions based on thousands of hours of direct user research and input. We are thankful to our many customers who have been instrumental in providing invaluable insight to their working environment and user needs. We have positive early feedback, and customer intentions and plans to move forward with release 9.3 of our industry leading, fully integrated innovation platform.”
For Further Information Contact:
|Barry Mence, Chairman||Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1483 685 735|
|Arif Karimjee, CFO||Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1483 685 735|
|Charlotte Stranner / Victoria Bates||finnCap||+ 44 (0) 20 7600 1658|
|Edward Treadwell||Newgate||+ 44 (0) 20 7653 9850|
|Claire Verhagen||Citigate First Financial||+ 31 (0) 205 754 010|
Sopheon (LSE: SPE) partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Performance solutions including software, expertise, and best practices to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle, including strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, portfolio management and resource planning. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on AIM, operated by the London Stock Exchange, and on the Alternext Exchange in the Netherlands.
Sopheon® and Accolade® are trademarks of Sopheon.