Sopheon, the international provider of software, expertise, and best-practices, announced today the latest version of its Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management solution. With release 9.2, Sopheon continues to deliver on its strategic objective and promise to provide world-class software, domain expertise, and best-practices for businesses to achieve exceptional and sustainable long-term growth and profitability from their innovation and new product development investments. This is the third Accolade product release by Sopheon over the past twelve months, demonstrating our commitment to service customer needs and market trends with a regular timely cadence of product additions, updates and enhancements. Updates and improvements in the latest release include:
- New Project Management capabilities with a rich graphical user interface and broader contextual information.
- An optional, new Time Tracking component that improves insights into planning strategies and execution.
- More flexible Resource Planning capabilities, with simplified demand addition and graphical prompting of issues that require attention.
- Expanded calculated metrics capabilities supported by Portfolio Optimization for improved user management, and new capabilities to save time and improves accuracy.
- Enhancements to Planning and Roadmapping to allow for more flexible and visually intuitive planning, navigation, filtering and linking capabilities, extended milestone phase handling, and flexible relationship linkages.
- Enhancements to Microsoft® Office Integration including additional capabilities for Office 2013 applications.
Don Sarno, Vice President of Product Development at Sopheon who, along with Sopheon’s Product Management team, works closely with customers and buyers on product plans stated:
“Accolade Release 9.2 is a significant step forward to continue our industry leadership in Enterprise Innovation Management. We have extended the Accolade solution suite and core platform to provide the most comprehensive resource and portfolio planning and management capabilities, further strengthening our market leading, fully integrated innovation and new product development management solution.”
For further information contact:
|Barry Mence, Chairman||Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1483 685 735|
|Arif Karimjee, CFO||Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1483 685 735|
|Charlotte Stranner / Victoria Bates||finnCap||+ 44 (0) 20 7220 0500|
|Heather Armstrong||Newgate Threadneedle||+ 44 (0) 20 7653 9842|
|Claire Verhagen||Citigate First Financial||+ 31 (0) 205 754 010|
Sopheon (LSE: SPE) partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Performance solutions including software, expertise, and best-practices to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade® solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle. For the first time, businesses can access a single source of the truth across strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, and portfolio and in-market management. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange and on the Alternext Exchange in the Netherlands.
Sopheon® and Accolade® are trademarks of Sopheon. Microsoft® is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.