Sopheon, the international provider of software, expertise, and best practices for Enterprise Innovation Performance, announces today the latest version of its Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management solution. Accolade 10.0 supports the continually evolving customer and market requirements to improve business innovation success rates by enabling integrated, cross-functional workflows between team members and their respective data across the entire new product development (NPD) lifecycle.
This is the fourth Accolade product release by Sopheon in little over a year, demonstrating our commitment to service customer needs and market trends with a regular timely cadence of product additions, updates and enhancements. Updates and improvements in the latest release include:
- An Experience that is Right for You – A more personalised user experience reduces overheads and makes the system more adaptable for each company’s evolving requirements, and each individual user’s specific needs.
- Metrics – Every company measures activities and success through a variety of metrics. New capabilities and more flexibility in Accolade 10.0 allow users to further define, calculate, track and report on the specific metrics relevant to their business.
- Project Creation and Management – Enhancements in creating and managing projects for faster and more efficient project execution. Advanced automation assistance and visualization capabilities enables project managers and planners to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Innovation Planning and Roadmapping – Expanded capabilities in managing and using scenarios, visibility into planning and project relationships across composite views, and new accessibility features.
- Various other enhancements across the Accolade solution including Microsoft Project 2013 integration and enhanced Online Help.
Deadra Richelle-Purifoy, New Product Development Program Manager for Cleaning Systems at Briggs & Stratton, commented:
“For over 5 years, Sopheon has been a trusted partner, successfully supporting Briggs & Stratton on our innovation journey. Through the use of our cross-divisional global process along with our Accolade software, we have the ability to consistently deliver innovation that matters to our customers. After attending the recent Accolade User Forum we had the opportunity to learn a great deal from other Sopheon customers and preview the exciting new features offered in Accolade 10.0”
Sopheon® and Accolade® are trademarks of Sopheon.
For Further Information Contact:
|Barry Mence, Chairman||Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1276 919 560|
|Arif Karimjee, CFO||Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1276 919 560|
|Ed Frisby / Giles Rolls (corporate finance)
Mia Gardener (corporate broking)
|finnCap||+ 44 (0) 20 7220 0500|
|Edward Treadwell||Newgate||+ 44 (0) 20 7653 9850|
|Claire Verhagen||Citigate First Financial||+ 31 (0) 205 754 010|
Sopheon (LSE: SPE) partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Performance solutions including software, expertise, and best practices to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle, including strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, portfolio management and resource planning. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on AIM, operated by the London Stock Exchange.