Software Magazine published its annual Software 500 list for 2013. Some interesting data from the report:
- Revenue for the top 500 software companies was $672.9 billion, up 4.5% from 2012
- Total number of employees was 4,924,121 – up 9.5% since last year
- Average software license and service revenue growth 12.9%
- Amongst companies with over $1 billion revenue Google has the highest growth with 71%
- The top 7 companies ranking was unchanged
For more information and details – see the report and additional resources on the Software Magazine website.