Sopheon, the international provider of software, expertise, and best practices for Enterprise Innovation Performance, announced today the latest version of its Accolade enterprise innovation management solution. Accolade release 9.1 includes a number of enhancements and new capabilities, technology updates, usability improvements, and other updates across the solution suite, including:
- Updates, additions and enhancements to Accolade Roadmapping™ for strategic planning and alignment across multiple dimensions and business functional areas.
- Enhancements to Accolade Innovation Planner™ for additional project planning and management functionality.
- Additional and enhanced capabilities in Accolade Resource Planning™ for integrated capacity and resource planning. This includes expanded planning, analysis and visibility capabilities for Resource Planners to more effectively manage capacity and allocated resources according to portfolio and project priorities that align with business strategies and objectives.
- Enhancement functionality in Accolade Portfolio Center™ for “what-if” analysis and simulation scenarios to assess and plan portfolio performance based on metrics, business targets and other factors.
- New and enhanced functionality in Accolade Process Manager™ for managing and tracking teams, projects, and assignments. Additional flexibility for Gate owners and workflow usability are included.
- Additional capabilities for synchronizing projects using the Microsoft® Project Integration component.
- Various additions, enhancements and new capabilities across the Accolade Platform for improved usability, simplified ease of use, and improved productivity from user interface revisions. This includes an intuitive graphical interface that can be personalized for any number of situations and requirements, and enhanced on-line forms capability for enriched user experiences and ease of use. In addition, new Security capabilities can limit individual access by element. This is particularly important in industries and companies with classified or sensitive data, or protecting intellectual property (IP).
Mike Weber, Strategic Initiatives & Program Management at The Wendy’s Company, a Sopheon Accolade customer, stated: “At Wendy’s, we are continuously developing innovative new products for our customers. Accolade provides us an automated method to ensure that a structured, repeatable process is followed; and that all stakeholders have visibility of the process enterprise-wide and are held accountable for their part”. Don Sarno, Sopheon’s Vice President of Product Development, added: “As well as adding a range of new functional capabilities, 9.1 redefines and streamlines the user experience. Accolade has always offered a positive and productive environment. This release will deepen process adoption and adherence, vital to ensuring successful innovation”.
For further information contact:
|Barry Mence, Chairman||Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1483 685 735|
|Arif Karimjee, CFO||Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1483 685 735|
|Charlotte Stranner / Victoria Bates||finnCap||+ 44 (0) 20 7220 0500|
|Heather Armstrong||Newgate Threadneedle||+ 44 (0) 20 7653 9842|
|Claire Verhagen||Citigate First Financial||+ 31 (0) 205 754 010|
Sopheon (LSE: SPE) partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Performance solutions including software, expertise, and best-practices to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade® solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle. For the first time, businesses can access a single source of the truth across strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, portfolio management and resource planning. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange and on the Alternext Exchange in the Netherlands.
Sopheon®, Accolade®, Vision Strategist™, Idea Lab™, Innovation Planner™, Portfolio Center™ and Process Manager™ are trademarks of Sopheon. Microsoft® is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.