New Release Demonstrates Continuing Commitment to Provide Market Leading Capabilities for Sopheon Customers to Achieve Exceptional Results from Their Innovation Investments
MINNEAPOLIS and LONDON—April 22, 2014—Sopheon, the international provider of software, expertise, and best practices for Enterprise Innovation Performance, announced today the latest version of its Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management (EIM) solution. Accolade 9.1 contains additional and enhanced capabilities across the Accolade suite to support the continuing evolution of customer needs and market direction for the entire innovation and new product development (NPD) lifecycle. The new and enhanced capabilities in Accolade 9.1 demonstrates Sopheon’s commitment to its mission to provide our customers with world-class innovation solutions to achieve exceptional long-term growth and profitability through sustainable innovation.
Accolade release 9.1 includes a number of enhancements and new capabilities, technology updates, usability improvements, and other updates across the solution suite, including:
- Updates, additions and enhancements to Accolade Roadmapping™ for strategic planning and alignment of market, product and technology innovation and new product development plans across multiple dimensions and business functional areas. This includes significant usability enhancements for easily managing complex plans and dependencies via an intuitive graphical interface that can be personalized for any number of situations and requirements.
- Enhancements to Accolade Innovation Planner™ for additional project planning and management functionality, ease of use, and enhanced graphical user interface and usability improvements.
- Additional and enhanced capabilities in Accolade Resource Planning™ for integrated capacity and resource planning. This includes expanded planning, analysis and visibility capabilities for Resource Planners to more effectively manage capacity and allocated resources according to portfolio and project priorities that align with business strategies and objectives.
- Additional Security capabilities to limit individual access by element. This is particularly important in industries and companies with classified or sensitive data, or protecting intellectual property (IP).
- Enhancement functionality in Accolade Portfolio Center™ for “what-if” analysis and simulation scenarios to assess and plan portfolio performance based on metrics, business targets and other factors.
- New and enhanced functionality in Accolade Process Manager™ for managing and tracking teams, projects, and assignments. Additional flexibility for Gate owners and workflow usability are included.
- Various additions, enhancements and new capabilities across the Accolade Platform for improved usability, simplified ease of use, and improved productivity from user interface revisions.
- Additional capabilities for synchronizing projects using the additional Microsoft Project Integration component.
- Enhanced on-line forms capability for enriched user experiences and ease of use.
Sopheon continues to deliver on its mission and commitment to customers to deliver additional value through new and enhanced functional capabilities with Accolade solution releases three times a year. All the additions and enhancements for release 9.1 are available as part of the Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management (EIM) solution at no additional or adjusted cost on the prevailing price list.
Mike Weber, Strategic Initiatives & Program Management at The Wendy’s Company, a Sopheon Accolade customer, stated:
“At Wendy’s, we are continuously developing innovative new products for our customers. Accolade provides us an automated method to ensure that a structured, repeatable process is followed; and that all stakeholders have visibility of the process enterprise-wide and are held accountable for their part“. Don Sarno, Sopheon’s Vice President of Product Development, added: “Accolade 9.1 is a major step toward redefining the Accolade user experience to be focused around streamlining users personal work streams“.
Accolade release 9.1 is available immediately for purchase and implementation. All Sopheon Accolade customers who are current on Maintenance and Support program fees are entitled to receive updates to their currently licensed products for this and future release upgrades at no additional cost.
Accolade® is a registered trademark of Sopheon.
Sopheon partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Performance solutions including software, expertise, and best practices to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade® solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle, including strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, portfolio management and resource planning. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange and on the Alternext Exchange in the Netherlands.