Sopheon, the international provider of software, expertise, and best practices for Enterprise Innovation Performance, announced today the latest version of its Accolade innovation management solution. The new, updated and enhanced capabilities in Accolade release 9.0 demonstrates Sopheon’s continued commitment to enable companies to achieve dramatic increases in sustainable, profitable revenue from their innovation and new product development investments. Accolade release 9.0 includes a range of functionality and technology advancements, including:
- Delivery of the new Accolade Roadmapping™ solution which supersedes the existing Accolade Vision Strategist™ product, taking strategic planning and alignment of markets, products and technology to a new level of capability, flexibility and intuitive graphical user interface
- Major updates to the Accolade Idea Lab™ solution for idea and concept development with a redesigned user interface, pre-configured processes, and more flexible purchase options. Idea Lab is the only full-function idea solution that is fully integrated with the entire innovation and new product development lifecycle processes.
- Enhancements to the recently introduced Accolade Innovation Planner™ solution for connecting annual operating plans (AOP) and business strategies with innovation and new product development planning.
- Advanced real-time waterline analysis for portfolio and resource planning in Accolade Portfolio Center™ to enable more interactive and responsive planning insights and analysis to make the best project and portfolio decisions and investments to produce the highest returns.
- Introduction of the new Innovation Discussions Feed that provides real-time, in-context, collaborative discussions across functional areas without the need for an external type of social networking system. This is accessible from an enhanced Accolade Mobile in compliance with iOS7 design standards.
- Continuing evolution and updates to Accolade Cloud to provide customers with complete flexibility on how they buy and deploy the Accolade solution, now and in the future, according to their prevailing circumstances.
- Simplification and streamlining of configuration, integration and on-line entry capabilities.
Don Sarno, Vice President of Product Development at Sopheon who has worked closely with customers and buyers over the past years, stated:
Accolade® is a registered trademark of Sopheon. Chrome™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google Inc.
“Accolade 9.0 leverages rich web user technologies to advance support for all modern browsers including Chrome on Android devices. We also added a fully redesigned experience for enterprise planning and Roadmapping. As in the past, based on our fully agile release principles, we leveraged deep relationships with many of Sopheon’s industry-leading customers to help drive the new user experiences and end-user value.”
For further information contact:
|Barry Mence, Chairman||Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1483 685 735|
|Arif Karimjee, CFO||Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1483 685 735|
|Charlotte Stranner / Victoria Bates||finnCap||+ 44 (0) 20 7600 1658|
|Heather Armstrong||Newgate Threadneedle||+ 44 (0) 20 7653 9842|
|Claire Verhagen||Citigate First Financial||+ 31 (0) 205 754 010|
Sopheon (LSE: SPE) partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Performance solutions including software, expertise, and best-practices to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade® solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle. For the first time, businesses can access a single source of the truth across strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, portfolio management and resource planning. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange and on the Alternext Exchange in the Netherlands.