Job Title/Position: Software Engineer
Department: Product Development
Sopheon is looking for a .Net web development Engineer to design and implement large and small development efforts for various strategic product efforts and Sopheon customers. This position will have responsibility for designing and developing different components of functionality while working in a truly dynamic and agile development environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work successfully in a collaborative team environment.
- Participate in the design and implementation of .NET (ASP and MVC) components, application program interfaces and user interfaces.
- Participate in the design and implementation of highly scalable server components in a web application.
- Develop international software, including multilingual UI’s and support for country specific standards.
- Develop professional enterprise caliber software products.
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of our development methods including metric definition, quality processes and our software development practice in general
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong C# programming knowledge
- Working knowledge of relational database technology. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proven understanding and proficiency with rich web application UI development
- Experience with JQuery and AJAX
- Working knowledge of XML and XSL.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Ability to thrive in a highly agile collaborative team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies to solve problems practically.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can do approach
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or engineering related discipline
To apply for a position on the Sopheon team, send CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sopheon is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or national origin.
Some positions at Sopheon require consent to and successfully passing a background check prior to employment. Also, certain Sopheon customers operate in sensitive industries and require that individuals undergo background screening prior to being involved in a project. The screening process could include verification of identity, criminal record checks and drug abuse checks. If you join us, you may be required to undergo such additional screenings.