Increased Automation and Personalized User Experience Enables Companies to Reduce Innovation and New Product Development Management Overhead
MINNEAPOLIS and LONDON—June 2, 2015—Sopheon, the international provider of software, expertise, and best practices for Enterprise Innovation Performance, announced today the latest version of its Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management (EIM) solution.
Accolade release 10.0, which was introduced to customers last month at the annual North American Accolade User Forum, supports the continually evolving customer and market requirements to improve business innovation success rates by enabling integrated, cross-functional workflows between team members and their respective data across the entire new product development (NPD) lifecycle.
Deadra Richelle-Purifoy, New Product Development Program Manager for Cleaning Systems at Briggs and Stratton, commented:
“For over 5 years, Sopheon has been a trusted partner, successfully supporting Briggs & Stratton on our innovation journey. Through the use of our cross-divisional global process along with our Accolade software, we have the ability to consistently deliver innovation that matters to our customers. After attending the recent Accolade User Forum we had the opportunity to learn a great deal from other Sopheon customers and preview the exciting new features offered in Accolade 10.0.”
By boosting flexibility and automation in executing, managing and measuring innovation processes, users at all levels across innovation teams will be able to accomplish more and improve outcomes, allowing companies to achieve even greater success from innovation and NPD investments.
This release further extends Sopheon’s market leadership to help companies establish world-class innovation and NPD processes for exceptional long-term growth and profitability through sustainable innovation. Some of the new, enhanced and updated capabilities in Accolade release 10.0 include:
- An Experience that is Right for You – The user experience has been personalised and delivers increased automation to reduce overheads and makes the system more adaptable for each company’s evolving requirements over time, and each individual user’s specific needs.
- Metrics – Every company measures activities and success through a variety of metrics specific to its priorities and line of business. This release delivers new capabilities and more flexibility to further define, calculate, track and report on the specific metrics relevant to each company.
- Project Creation and Management – Enhancements and increased flexibility in creating and managing projects for faster and more efficient project execution. Advanced automation assistance and visualization capabilities enables project managers and planners to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Innovation Planning and Roadmapping – Expanded capabilities and flexibility in managing and using scenarios, visibility into planning and project relationships across composite views, and new accessibility features.
- Various other enhancements across the Accolade solution including Microsoft Project 2013 integration and enhanced Online Help.
This product release, the second in 2015, continues to demonstrate the commitment and value Sopheon places on servicing customer needs and market trends with a regular, timely cadence of product additions, updates and enhancements.
Accolade release 10.0 is available immediately for purchase and implementation. All Sopheon Accolade customers who are current on Maintenance and Support program fees are entitled to receive updates to their currently licensed products for this and future release upgrades at no additional cost.
Sopheon, Accolade, Accolade Roadmapping and Innovation Planner are trademarks of Sopheon plc.
Sopheon partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Performance solutions including software, expertise, and best practices to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle, including strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, portfolio management and resource planning. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange.