Presented by: Dr. Sven Schimpf Researcher/Consultant and Hans-Cristian Eppich Director Business Development at Sopheon
Roadmapping is a highly undervalued methodology that helps companies to be more successful when launching new products.
Current research from the Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Engineering IAO, one of Europe’s leading institutions for applied research, shows that only 15% of companies surveyed use dedicated roadmapping software effectively to meet their Roadmapping and Strategic Planning needs. This explains the primary Roadmapping challenges most companies face:
- A lack of holistic understanding across the enterprise about the roadmaps that are created
- A shortage of dedicated resources to create and maintain roadmaps
- An absence of systematic structured processes for establishing roadmaps as a guideline for strategic planning
Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Sven Schimpf, a recognized researcher and consultant with the Competence Center, R&D Management of Fraunhofer IAO and Sopheon's Hans-Cristian Eppich about:
- Fraunhofer's research findings into Roadmapping as a strategic planning tool
- How leading companies remove uncertainty from their planning and get more value from their existing pipeline with living roadmaps that are created and supported by cross-functional, enterprise software.
Click image above to view a short introduction. Complete form below to view the full video.
By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your information in accordance with our privacy notice.
About the Presenter