Sopheon is looking for a Principal .Net web development Engineer to design and implement large and small development efforts for various strategic product efforts and Sopheon customers. This position will have responsibility for designing and developing different components of functionality while working in a truly dynamic and agile development environment. If you’ve been striving to truly make a difference for world class customers with an industry leading product, this is your chance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Significant experience in the design and implementation of .NET (ASP and MVC) components, application program interfaces and user interfaces.
- Significant experience in the design and implementation of highly scalable server components in a web application.
- Experience with developing international software, including multilingual UI’s and support for country specific standards.
- Experience with developing professional enterprise caliber software products.
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of our development methods including metric definition, quality processes and our software development practice in general.
- For all activities, ensuring high adoption rates and a high degree of client satisfaction are key.
- Experience in mentoring other Software Engineers in their professional development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong C# programming knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of relational database technology. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proven understanding and proficiency with rich web application UI development.
- Experience with JQuery and AJAX.
- Knowledge of XML and XSL.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design.
- Experience in a senior role on successful development efforts for Commercial Enterprise software.
- Strong drive to serve the user with world class software.
- Ability to thrive in a highly agile, collaborative team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies to solve problems practically.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- Can do attitude and approach.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or engineering related discipline.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
To apply for a position on the Sopheon team, send CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sopheon is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or national origin.
Some positions at Sopheon require consent to and successfully passing a background check prior to employment. Also, certain Sopheon customers operate in sensitive industries and require that individuals undergo background screening prior to being involved in a project. The screening process could include verification of identity, criminal record checks and drug abuse checks. If you join us, you may be required to undergo such additional screenings.