Presented by: Mark Adkins, Founder/President, Smart Hammer Innovation
For those companies operating in mature markets, the challenge of rapid growth comes down to a numbers game. When your core markets are growing at 1% to 3% per year, how do you grow at a higher rate that attracts outstanding employees and satisfies your shareholders? In recent years, a new organizational concept has shown how breakthrough innovation can be achieved.
During this webcast, Mark discusses the emerging organizational concept Hybrid R&D that shows how breakthrough innovation can be achieved by building an organization based on:
- A mission to create entirely new product categories
- Restructuring a traditional R&D group to include the role of commercial managers
- A Stage Zero process which is critical to filter and promote breakthrough ideas
If your idea-to-launch process is so refined that breakthrough innovation ideas may not be advanced, or if all available funding is committed to core products, this is a webcast you won't want to miss.
This webcast is designed for individuals that are in organizations that are characterized by:
- An idea-to-launch process that is so refined, that breakthrough innovation ideas may not be advanced
- Typically, all available funding is committed to core products
- Breakthrough products are required to enable abundant growth in the future
About the Presenter