Accolade 12.0 makes it easier and quicker to make the best decisions and get work done, helping organizations be more agile and adaptable in a hyper-competitive, mobile market
MINNEAPOLIS—March 29, 2018—In today’s business world dominated by speed and disruption from all sides, companies and the people they employ are expected to make decisions more quickly and be more responsive to change than ever before as they compete to gain or retain relevance and market share.
Fierce competition is driving businesses to transform themselves to push their corporate agenda forward. Irrespective of size or industry, most are facing similar hurdles – complex legacy IT infrastructures with disconnected systems and tools; knowledge workers who are frequently reassigned between projects, roles and responsibilities; program and portfolio leaders who are required to constantly review business options, make decisions and shift priorities to take advantage of market opportunity windows. This constant change often introduces delays, recycles, rework and frustration.
Sopheon’s Accolade® enterprise innovation management software is used by world-leading global companies like PepsiCo, Honeywell, P&G, Electrolux, Parker Hannifin and Merck to support their strategic innovation ambition and corporate initiative portfolio execution. The latest Accolade 12.0 release is themed around helping organizations like these – and their employees – deal with day-to-day churn by:
- permitting non-technical business users to simply and quickly tailor Accolade themselves – without code or IT knowledge – to fit their specific organizational needs,
- enabling anywhere, anytime access to information by decision-makers, portfolio and program leaders so they can continue to drive the business forward even when they’re ‘on the go’; and
- providing tools that allow knowledge workers to get their work done quickly and easily, reducing often redundant manual effort.
Key Benefits and Features of Accolade 12.0
- On-the-go support for decision-makers and team members with a new mobile app, Accolade Go.
- Simpler than ever corporate resource reallocation by moving or modifying team structures across and between projects and programs.
- Previously hard to access data is now available at your fingertips, where and when you need it, through a new and more powerful integration capability to virtually any third-party or legacy system.
- Enhanced reporting capabilities enable real-time, data-driven decision-making through the creation of standardized reports and dashboards that can be used efficiently across a range of projects, programs, portfolios or business units.
- Enriched Accolade support for regulatory or internal governance compliance – for example the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – without manual signatures, processing or tracking. Accolade tracks user compliance and provides data for compliance reporting and auditing.
- New additions to our extensive library of out-of-the-box best practice accelerators that improve visibility and insight into critical action items, risks and issues affecting project success.
Accolade 12.0 is available immediately for upgrade, purchase and implementation. All Sopheon Accolade customers who are current on Maintenance and Support program fees are entitled to receive updates to their currently licensed products for this and future release upgrades. New capabilities in Accolade 12.0 are also available to customers with Accolade Express for PPM deployments. Implementation services may be required.
Sopheon partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Management solutions including patented software, expertise, and best practices to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle, including strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, portfolio management and resource planning. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange.
Sopheon and Accolade are trademarks of Sopheon plc.
Tel: +1 952 851 7500