Accolade 12.0 makes it easier and quicker to make the best decisions and get work done, helping organizations be more agile and adaptable in a hyper-competitive, mobile market
Sopheon, the international provider of software, expertise, and best practices for Enterprise Innovation Performance, today released the latest version of its Accolade® Enterprise Innovation Management (EIM) solution.
Fierce competition is driving businesses to transform themselves to push their corporate agenda forward. Irrespective of size or industry, most are facing similar hurdles – complex legacy IT infrastructures with disconnected systems and tools; knowledge workers who are frequently reassigned between projects, roles and responsibilities; program and portfolio leaders who are required to constantly review business options, make decisions and shift priorities to take advantage of market opportunity windows. This constant change often introduces delays, recycles, rework and frustration.
Sopheon’s Accolade® enterprise innovation management software is used by world-leading global companies like PepsiCo, Honeywell, P&G, Electrolux, Parker Hannifin and Merck to support their strategic innovation ambition and corporate initiative portfolio execution. The latest Accolade 12.0 release is themed around helping organizations like these deal with day-to-day churn with the following key features and benefits:
- On-the-go support for decision-makers and team members with a new mobile app, Accolade Go.
- Simpler than ever corporate resource reallocation by moving or modifying team structures across and between projects and programs.
- Previously hard to access data is now available at your fingertips, where and when you need it, through a new and more powerful integration capability to virtually any third-party or legacy system.
- Enhanced reporting capabilities enable real-time, data-driven decision-making through the creation of standardized reports and dashboards that can be used efficiently across a range of projects, programs, portfolios or business units.
- Enriched Accolade support for regulatory or internal governance compliance – for example the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – without manual signatures, processing or tracking. Accolade tracks user compliance and provides data for compliance reporting and auditing.
- New additions to our extensive library of out-of-the-box best practice accelerators that improve visibility and insight into critical action items, risks and issues affecting project success.
Commenting on the new release, Randy Franklin, Business Systems Specialist at Afton Chemical Corporation said: “The new Accolade 12.0 release will give us the ability to quickly reassign resources across multiple projects. This feature falls right in line with Afton’s efforts to continuously improve business processes by saving our global business managers valuable time when managing their new product development project portfolios.”
For Further Information Contact:
|Barry Mence, Chairman
Arif Karimjee, CFO
|Sopheon plc||+ 44 (0) 1276 919 560|
|Carl Holmes / Giles Rolls (Corporate Finance)
Mia Gardener/Camille Gochez (Corporate Broking)
|finnCap||+ 44 (0) 20 7220 0500|
Sopheon (LSE: SPE) partners with customers to provide complete enterprise innovation management solutions including software, expertise, and best practices, that enable them to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle, including strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, portfolio management and resource planning. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on AIM, operated by the London Stock Exchange.