Sopheon, the international provider of software, expertise, and best practices for Enterprise Innovation Performance, announced today the latest version of its Accolade innovation management solution. Accolade release 8.3 builds upon the enhancements provided in release 8.2 in January 2013 with a range of new and enhanced features , including:
- Increased capabilities and flexibility in the Innovation Planner solution for cross-functional planning and management of strategic business, market and product plans.
- Additional Portfolio Management and Analysis capabilities to quickly identify business needs and gaps across brands, business units and regions.
- Expanded Resource Planning functionality for managing, prioritizing and optimizing resources for innovation and new product development initiatives / projects.
- Additional support for companies to dynamically manage increased cadence and changes in operating plans with automatic financial forecast alignment and calculated metrics for quantifiable definition and tracking.
- Additional User Interface flexibility to personalize industry, company and end-user terminology.
Don Sarno, Vice President of Product Development at Sopheon who has worked closely with customers and buyers over the past years, stated
“Accolade Release 8.3 is a significant step forward to continue our industry leadership in Enterprise Innovation Planning and Portfolio Management.”
Accolade® is a registered trademark of Sopheon.
Sopheon (LSE: SPE) partners with customers to provide complete Enterprise Innovation Performance solutions including software, expertise, and best-practices to achieve exceptional long-term revenue growth and profitability. Sopheon’s Accolade® solution provides unique, fully-integrated coverage for the entire innovation management and new product development lifecycle. For the first time, businesses can access a single source of the truth across strategic innovation planning, roadmapping, idea and concept development, process and project management, and portfolio and in-market management. Sopheon’s solutions have been implemented by over 200 customers with over 60,000 users in over 50 countries. Sopheon is listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange and on the Alternext Exchange in the Netherlands.