Simply installing an innovation governance process and making it available to users is not enough to ensure success. Factors such as poor process design, insufficient communication and lack of provision for continuous improvement can quickly undercut even the most earnest process initiatives.
Blending analytical frameworks, proven best practices and case studies, this session focuses on the steps needed for successful roll out and evolution of a high-impact innovation governance process.
By attending this live webinar you will learn how to:
- Use an Innovation Governance Maturity Model to plan your implementation
- Effectively prepare for rollout
- Apply checklists to help ensure success at each implementation stage
- Identify and overcome barriers to adoption
- Use an “innovation health check” to track process maturity and progress
Click image above to view short introduction. Complete form below to view full video.
By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your information in accordance with our privacy notice.
About the Presenters
Keith has over 20 years of experience in the software and consulting fields. He is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and certified as a New Product Development Professional.