Presented by: Bryan Seyfarth, Director Consumer Goods, Sopheon
This webinar outlines a set of new leading practices that should be at the top of the agenda for any food, beverage or CPG firm that is focusing on organic growth through innovation in 2013. It defines four key areas of the innovation life cycle - innovation planning, idea and concept development, gated process management, and portfolio optimization - and describes new emerging practices in each area that leading companies are using to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
Specific practices that will be discussed include:
- Innovation strategy mapping, gap and scenario analysis
- How to connect the front end of innovation to consumer research
- New flexible approaches to gate decision-making
- Top-down resource planning
- The use of new advanced algorithms to support portfolio decision-making
- Real-world examples will be provided of how each of these practices are being applied in the market by consumer firms.
Attend this session to learn how to:
- Define innovation plans that are achievable, well-understood, and that deliver better business results
- Maximize the value of your front end of innovation by better leveraging the knowledge that already exists across functional "silos" in your business
- Define and implement more flexible gated processes that provide high-quality information to senior decision-makers without overburdening your innovation teams
- Increase the speed and impact of your portfolio decision-making via a practical approach to optimization and scenario analysis
Click image above to view a short introduction. Complete form below to view the full video.
About the Presenter