Job Title/Position: Field & Digital Marketing Manager – EMEA
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Supervisor: Global Marketing Director
Are you a passionate, action-oriented and performance-driven marketer? Do you have demonstrable record of creating, localising, executing and measuring integrated inbound and outbound marketing programs? Are you fluent in English and German?
Sopheon is an international supplier of leading-edge software and services for innovation management and new product development. A company can only be as forward-thinking as its people. That’s why Sopheon fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages our employees to be...
And that’s why we’re looking for you!
Working out of Amsterdam, this position offers an opportunity for an experienced marketer who is passionate about field and digital marketing to contribute to the continued growth and momentum in Europe and the Middle East of a leading B2B software company.
The right candidate will get the chance to drive branding, demand generation, and prospect and customer nurturing in innovation-intensive industries across EMEA. The ideal candidate is an action-oriented, performance-driven B2B marketer experienced in growing awareness and demand for software or business solutions in both existing and new markets and geographies.
While supporting a team in multiple European locations, a significant target audience is in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, making speaking and writing in German a key requirement of this role. Candidates without native or near-native German language skills will not be considered. There is no significant travel associated with this position. Ideally you are already living in Amsterdam or are in the process of moving here.
• Conception and execution of regional branding, demand generation and field marketing programs incorporating search engine optimization, search marketing, digital advertising, email and social marketing
• Online branding and PR, with a focus on EMEA, including growing media and communication channels, pitching stories to key media, and following up to maximise coverage
• Implementation of corporate account-based marketing strategy, including validation of target verticals, accounts and contacts
• Writing and/or editing and production of collaterals, web and promotional copy, press releases and email campaigns
• German-language localisation of website, marketing materials and marketing campaigns
• Execution of regional customer marketing programs
• Leads management and coordination with regional sales teams
• Supervision of telemarketing activities
• Management of European marketing budget
• Mentor to local marketing team, liaison for EMEA sales management
• Reporting into corporate on regional program metrics and KPIs
• Fluency (spoken and written) in German and English. Proficiency in French is an advantage.
• 5+ years of experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a software-sales / technology-related environment.
• Proven record of successfully creating, localizing and measuring integrated inbound and outbound marketing programs
• Demonstrated background in PR, online branding and influencer marketing
• Good presentation and content authoring skills
• Solid and proven organizational, time-management and decision-making skills
• Hands-on experience with marketing automation, salesforce automation and CRM systems.
• Strong leadership skills and experience directing a team
• Experience executing account-based marketing strategies across cross-functional teams
• Proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team
• Innovative and creative
• Bachelor’s degree
• Marketo and Salesforce.com
• Marketing-related certifications and courses
• Sopheon’s Amsterdam office
To apply for a position on the Sopheon team, send CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sopheon is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or national origin.
Some positions at Sopheon require consent to and successfully passing a background check prior to employment. Also, certain Sopheon customers operate in sensitive industries and require that individuals undergo background screening prior to being involved in a project. The screening process could include verification of identity, criminal record checks and drug abuse checks. If you join us, you may be required to undergo such additional screenings.