Presented By: Alan Keuneke, Innovation Consultant, Sopheon
To institute change in your organization takes courage and a conviction that it is needed to ensure long term viability of your company. The presence of processes may give you a false level of confidence as it is difficult to correlate the business results with a process that results that may consistently lack timeliness and integrity.
Is Your Company:
- Making decisions lacking data integrity
- Inefficient and/or inconsistent processes
- Your Innovations/NPD portfolio lacks (or disregards) alignment to strategy
- Duplicate effort within projects or recreate the same results throughout your organization.
What you will learn:
- Identifying key signs that your company has a problem with innovation
- How to take the first steps towards achieving your innovation ambition
- What outcome you can expect to see as you mature and grow your innovation process
About the Presenter