Presented By: Alan Keuneke, Innovation Consultant, Sopheon
To institute change in your organization takes courage and a conviction that it is needed to ensure long term viability of your company. The presence of processes may give you a false level of confidence as it is difficult to correlate the business results with a process that results that may consistently lack timeliness and integrity.
Is Your Company:
- Making decisions lacking data integrity
- Inefficient and/or inconsistent processes
- Your Innovations/NPD portfolio lacks (or disregards) alignment to strategy
- Duplicate effort within projects or recreate the same results throughout your organization.
What you will learn:
- Identifying key signs that your company has a problem with innovation
- How to take the first steps towards achieving your innovation ambition
- What outcome you can expect to see as you mature and grow your innovation process
Click image above to view short introduction.Complete form below to view full video.
By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your information in accordance with our privacy notice.
About the Presenter