The Customer Support Engineer interacts with international technical staff and select super users on Tier II-III support requests and identifies and resolves software issues related to our products. This position works with multiple groups to replicate, isolate and identify root cause while providing workarounds and testing patches and releases.
Support duties include troubleshooting Server and Client operating system and application issues over local and wide-area networks and Microsoft Office applications as well as providing resolution in the form of workarounds and patches.
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer-centric and business oriented software professional with excellent inter-personal skills.
Candidates for this position should be able to multi-task and have strong technical problem solving skills.
Thanks to modern technology, travel will hardly be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Broad general IT infrastructure knowledge including but not limited to MS Windows server
• Working knowledge of relational database technology; SQL knowledge and familiarity with SQL Server is desirable;
• Administration, networking, IIS;
• Good working knowledge of web technologies. Experience with Microsoft web technologies is desirable;
• Experience with all phases of applications development and enterprise-wide delivery;
• Familiarity with Active Directory, Group Policy and MS Office applications;
Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment;
Ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies to solve problems practically;
Excellent written and spoken English & Dutch.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
To apply for a position on the Sopheon team, send CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sopheon is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or national origin.
Some positions at Sopheon require consent to and successfully passing a background check prior to employment. Also, certain Sopheon customers operate in sensitive industries and require that individuals undergo background screening prior to being involved in a project. The screening process could include verification of identity, criminal record checks and drug abuse checks. If you join us, you may be required to undergo such additional screenings.