In Innovation Leader's most recent Master Class, Andy Michuda of Sopheon, Shannon Lucas of Ericsson, and Michael Britt of Southern Company discussed best practices for ecosystem development. Other topics of discussion included:
- The benefits of co-creation
- Data from Innovation Leader's recent co-creation & ecosystem development report
- Challenges when co-creating at a large organization
- Building successful startup relationships
- Working with colleagues in the business units
Michuda is the CEO and president of Sopheon, a provider of software and services for enterprise innovation management. Lucas is the Vice President and Head of Emerging Business and Global Customer Unit at Ericsson. She has over 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, working with startups, and driving innovation inside large companies. Michael Britt is the Vice President of Southern Company’s Energy Innovation Center. Britt oversees the center, which focuses on the future of the energy industry.
Read highlights from the call below or download a PDF of the slide deck.
This Master Class was hosted by Innovation Leader and is open to both members and non-members of the Innovation Leader Community.