With all the challenges that 2020 has brought us, not just as individuals, but for society, the focus has been definitively drawn to organizations' digital agility. The ability to adapt to the ever-changing work and consumer landscape is critical for businesses to be able to ‘weather the storm' and turn these challenges in to tangible business opportunities.
Sopheon's VP Research & Application Development, Dr. Huub Rutten, took part in the panel discussion: 'Enabling Your Organization's Digital Transformation Journey' at the Digital Transformation Week event, hosted by techforge.
This virtual conference consisted of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the world of digital transformation.
This panel discussion covered:
- How Digital Transformation creates friction in organizations, especially large discrete manufacturers.
- What new governance frameworks, like SAFe, are – and the opinion that everybody has to go agile. Is it necessary? What are the alternatives?
- How Digital transformation leads to new business models.
The panel included:
- Moderator: Elson Sutanto, Principal Analyst, Juniper Research
- Dr. Huub Rutten, VP Research & Application Development, Sopheon
- Margo Leach, Chief Product Officer, AXELOS
- Danny Gonzalez, Chief Digital and Innovation Officer, London North Eastern Railway
- Aruj Haider, Chief Digital and Innovation Officer, Westminster City Council
Digital Transformation Week is now over! But you can still access the panel discussion recording here.
Looking to learn more about innovation governance?
Read Dr. Huub Rutten's blog, where he shares stories, learnings, experiences and personal views on how global operating companies and organizations innovate and keep up with the modernization trends in technologies, digitization, globalized markets and the impact thereof on their people.
Listen to our Innovation+Talks podcast, where Sopheon Chairman Andy Michuda joins Sopheon CTO Paul Heller for an episode on governance in innovation.
Read our Spiral Development paper, where methodologies like Lean and Stage-Gate® are discussed.
Evaluating new technologies to drive strategic innovation?
Meet Accolade, our enterprise innovation management software.