Presented by: Huub Rutten, VP of Research, Sopheon & Sven Fessler, Business Analytics & Optimization Specialist, IBM
Big Data and Big Data Analytics are hot topics for companies today – people are considering and discussing the possible value, tactics, approaches and investments to leverage the promise of these technologies and capabilities. You can hardly avoid the subject and not develop and opinion or position.
Specifically, people that work in Innovation, New Product Development (NPD) and Innovation Management are expected to take a position regarding Big Data requirements.
This webinar’s objective is to contribute to this discussion and your Big Data strategy from the perspective of Innovation Management:
- Where and how could the Big Data opportunity add value to Innovation Strategies?
- Is it Portfolio Management or operational Innovation Performance?
- How can Innovation Managers contribute to a company’s Big Data approach?
- How Big Data can be used to improve your Innovation Management
- What it takes to implement Big Data capabilities
About the Presenters