Sopheon helps the world’s leading companies improve their products so that their businesses thrive. As the Cloud Product Manager, you will enable the evolution and expansion of their success by providing a best-in-class cloud-based solution. The Cloud Product Manager is responsible for product planning, Agile product execution and contributing to sales enablement for Sopheon’s cloud and SaaS product offerings. This includes managing the offering throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with multiple Agile engineering teams, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Contribute to the definition of the cloud product strategy and roadmap by working with customers, UX designers, product development and executives to drive next generation cloud experience
- Demonstrate expertise in cloud implementation and migration best practices
- Understand B2B on-premise, hybrid and public cloud security requirements and approaches
- Develop / demonstrate expertise in Sopheon’s target markets
- Understand and communicate customer workflows and problems
- Deliver a product plan, with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers and company stakeholders
- Research and propose pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Define product success metrics and KPIs and drive delivery to those successes
- Develop sales tools and collateral to train the sales force for recurring releases
- Act as a leader within the company
- 3+ years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and executing migrations from on-premise to cloud
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B market with a cloud or SaaS offering
- Technical and business experience in cloud subscription offering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in new product development of physical products preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 15% of the time (including some international)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner and Pragmatic Marketing (or equivalent) certifications preferred
To apply for a position on the Sopheon team, send CV or resume to: email@example.com.
Sopheon is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or national origin.
Some positions at Sopheon require consent to and successfully passing a background check prior to employment. Also, certain Sopheon customers operate in sensitive industries and require that individuals undergo background screening prior to being involved in a project. The screening process could include verification of identity, criminal record checks and drug abuse checks. If you join us, you may be required to undergo such additional screenings.