Presented by Paul Heller, CTO, and Don Sarno, COO, Sopheon
The fast-moving Internet of Things (IoT) has raised the importance of effectively managing software development activity alongside traditional product development activity. This webinar presents how Accolade can be used to manage Agile software development processes in the context of a broader portfolio of innovation initiatives.
Join Sopheon's CTO Paul Heller and COO Don Sarno and learn how Accolade is used by:
- Product managers to align sprints with releases and releases with market needs
- Product owners to prioritize their backlog
- Agile Teams to manage their sprints and task boards
- Scrum Masters to manage their team boards, velocity, and lessons learned
- Whole organizations to manage best practice Agile software development methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Whole organizations to capture, prioritize and manage product features, bugs, work items, and test cases
Click image above to view short introduction.Complete form below to view full video.
By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your information in accordance with our privacy notice.
About the Presenters
Interested in more on how to manage agile software development processes? Read our blog post An Agile Way to Implement Enterprise Software.