Sopheon is an international supplier of leading edge products in innovation and new product development. Sopheon has operating bases in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.
Sopheon is looking for a Sr. .NET Engineer to lead large and small development efforts for various strategic product efforts and Sopheon customers. This position will have responsibility for designing and developing different components of functionality while working in a truly dynamic and agile development environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Work successfully in a collaborative team environment.
2. Participate in the design and implementation of .NET components, application program interfaces and user interfaces.
3. Participate in the design and implementation of highly scalable server components in a web application.
4. Develop international software, including multilingual UI’s and support for country specific standards.
5. Develop professional enterprise caliber software products.
6. Collaborate in the continuous improvement of our development methods including metric definition, quality processes and our software development practice in general.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong agile development experience
- Experience in a fast paced, growing company
- Experience with enterprise application development and delivery
· 5+ years of programming experience.
· Strong C# programming experience
· Working knowledge of relational database technology. Experience with SQL Server is desirable.
· Strong knowledge of web technologies. Experience with Microsoft web technologies is desirable.
· Working knowledge of XML and XSL.
- Experience with all phases of analysis and design (requirements gathering, technical documentation, coding, analyzing, and testing) of applications.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies to solve problems practically.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can do approach
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.