Most every company has faced the challenge of trying to get employees to adopt new technology. Resistance is common, even when a particular solution could improve an important business process or simplify the end-users’ jobs. Fortunately, lack of adoption is not a problem with Accolade®. A study by the Aberdeen Group determined that 75% of long-term Accolade customers have PLM process adoption rates of 75-90%, far ahead of even the best-in-class average.
One reason for Accolade’s record of broad end-user acceptance is that it is built around Microsoft productivity tools already familiar to most workers. As a result, the solution feels intuitive and is easy to use. Minimal, if any, training is required to get workers up and running on the system. In addition to operating with built-in Microsoft tools, Accolade can be integrated with Microsoft Office® technology, including both Microsoft Project and SharePoint® to support detailed project scheduling and other kinds of advanced project management work. The deployment of Accolade extends the use and value of Microsoft applications already in place in the adopting company.
- More quickly realize the benefits of implementing your NPD process
- Be confident that your process will be adopted and followed
- Reduce time and resources that would normally be spent on training
- Easily manipulate and report on data using familiar Microsoft functions
- Improve the return on your investments in Microsoft technologies
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION