In order to succeed at product innovation, industrial manufacturers must manage growing product complexity, extended global supply chains, and vast amounts of data related to each product they develop. As product life cycles shorten, these challenges deepen.
Sopheon’s manufacturing product lifecycle management software enables industrial manufacturers to streamline strategic product planning, product portfolio management and innovation process execution. They provide a common structure and language for industrial product development across operating units, while ensuring high process adoption rates. Implementation leads to improved visibility into projects and faster new product development cycles, allowing the adopting organization to more effectively shift priorities and resources based on customer and market needs.
Learn why leading industrial manufacturing companies such as Parker Hannifin, Pall Corporation, and Tennant rely on Sopheon’s industrial product management lifecycle solutions to:
- Improve new product introduction processes and drive increased profits through cycle time reduction
- Identify opportunities to reuse existing components, technologies, designs, and intellectual property
- Make better decisions on which products to back with
- Gain visibility to product and project dependencies
- Ensure that product development initiatives are aligned
with strategic priorities
- Enable more effective communication among product development team members, business unit leaders and executive management throughout the manufacturing product life cycle
- Avoid redundant product development efforts