For High-Tech & Electronics (HTE) companies, product innovation encompasses an intricate mix of considerations. Products are typically developed by combining components, technologies and platforms using processes that must allow for escalating design costs, shorter product life cycles, and declining prices for goods sold. There is complexity to nearly every product decision HTE companies make.
Sopheon’s software solutions can help HTE manufacturers manage new product portfolios and development through every phase of strategy and execution. Our offerings enable tighter synchronization between strategic plans, product plans, portfolio decisions, technology roadmapping and R&D initiatives, and ensuring that available resources align with the most promising market opportunities. Benefits include faster time-to-market and quicker, better returns on product innovation investments.
Learn why leading companies such as Honeywell, Verizon Wireless and Nuvoton rely on Sopheon’s PLM software for high tech and electronics manufacturers to:
- Automate processes for strategic product planning and product lifecycle management
- Determine which new products have the greatest commercial promise, and align resources with them
- Anticipate customer needs, market shifts and emerging technologies, and assess the likely impact on product
strategies and success
- Identify opportunities for design and technology reuse to reduce new product costs and accelerate time to market
- Avoid redundant product development efforts
- Improve product management planning, collaboration and communication across business units and with suppliers